Login |  Register

[ 4 posts ] 

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

I was first very interested in the 15RB but just having sold our pop-up and planning a long road trip I am now very interestd in the 17RD.
Full bed, that can be used at any time,(snooze while on the road) feeling more secure inside than sleeping out in a canvas etc. push-out.
Any input opinions etc will be very much appreciated. The 17 isn't much heavier and the lay ut similiar.
Regards,
Wil

Top Top

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if you purchased the 17RD? If so, do you like it? My wife and I are considering one, and are trying to get some comments on them.
Thanks!

Top Top

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 pm

We have the 15RB and love it. Really don't find the fold out bed to be a bother at all and is so nice and large and roomy too. I have on 2 occasions just left the bed up and used the dinette as the bed for very early april camping in Wisconsin. Was just easier to stay warm by not extending the back bed. Have also just laid down to rest on the bed over the dinette if on the road and needed a break. One thing that didn't make much sense in the specs was going up to 26 gal of fresh water without increasing the grey and black tanks at all. The grey and black are the same for both models. We don't usually get more than a long weekend from our tank's capacity.

Top Top

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:17 pm

It was the old out tent bed that really sold us on our 15RB. We'd just sold the old tent trailer and really loved it -- loved hearing the streams outside (which isn't so evident in a solid trailer). But we were tired of getting cold, now with a mostly solid trailer, that furnace keeps us toasty even in the tent part. It's still like being outdoors.

Top Top
 [ 4 posts ]